Digital printing services at Orchid
For short order print runs, digital printing is a far better, faster and economical option than offset printing. We at Orchid, run a print for pay counter. Our Konica Minolta C8000 and Xerox DC 5000 ensure a very less wait time. Bring in your file on a pen drive, wait for a few minutes and walk out with high quality prints. Be it just 10 copies of a single artwork, or 50 copies of 2o different images, we take hardly any time to print out your jobs.
These printing machines give stunning output on plain paper, coated paper and even textured and metallic papers. They can paper as thin as 60 gsm to as thick as 350 gsm ivory paper.
Our 4 color digital press can instantly meet all your printing requirements for…
- Vinyl print – 40/-
- Vinyl print + 3 mm sunboard – 70/-
- Vinyl print + 3 mm sunboard + lamination – 90/-
- Vinyl print + 5 mm sunboard – 100/-
Tradition printing technologies like offset and screen are rapidly being sidelined by the modern digital printing presses. At Orchid Enterprises we have two blindingly fast, full four color digital printers. In addition to this we have one mono ( black ) digital printing machine.
Digital printing applications
|Stickers & lables||Mass mailers||Coupons|
|Bill books||Colored covers|
Other services of color & black digital printing
- Variable data printing is such a powerful advantage of modern digital presses over traditional offset and screen techniques that I have written a separate post on this topic
- Click here to get information on digital printing of CD / DVD labels
- Printing of books and manuals involve a lot of finishing processes like cutting, creasing, binding, center pinning, etc. Click to get more information on this subject
Digital printing costs at Orchid Enterprises, Pune
Costs for color digital prints are generally quoted per sheet of 12 X 18 inches ( A3 extra size ). A single side print on 250 gsm coated paper will cost approximately rupees 12/-. Obviously, back to back printing will cost more. Premiums are also charged for textured stock, metallic stock and stickers. In Pune the first copy generally carries a higher charge. Costs plummet for subsequent copies of the same artwork.