An exhibition canopy is a quick and economic solution for setting up a point of sale outlet. This booth can easily be set up with collapsible jointed metal tubes The cuboid structure has a thick canvas like fabric stretched across. The result is a covered / shaded booth in which a number of people can sit and showcase their products. Once broken down, the canvas and all the poles can be zipped up in the small sports bag.
Exhibition Canopy USPs
- Can be quickly erected at remote locations
- Is light weight, portable and can be carried to distant locations
- Has canvas on the back, top and sides to provide shade and shelter
- In addition, the canvas can be branded with logos and product photography using printable flex
Here are some photos of collapsible and light weight canopies / tents. They can be quickly assembled on site and are extremely portable
Exhibition canopies are available in two sizes. Dimensions for both of them are as follows….
- Option A: 6 feet width, 6 feet depth, 7 feet height
- Option B: 4 feet width, 4 feet depth, 7 feet height
Spend a little bit extra and you can get your canopy branded with your own product photography and company logos. This gives the whole stall a very personalized look and feel. This form of advertising also attracts a lot of potential customers.
Design Sizes for branding an Exhibition Canopy
If you do decide to personalize your exhibition canopy, you need to give your artist the sizes for the same. Branding on the exhibition tent can be done on the top strips, the three sides at the bottom and on the inside back surface. The diagram below will give you the exact dimensions that you have to work with.
Generate you file in a design software like Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. Make sure you leave enough bleed margins on the sides. Also give us the open / editable file so that we can make any changes if necessary.
Exhibition Canopy Costings
- An unbranded canopy will cost you Rupees 4500/- plus taxes
- A branded canopy like the ones shown in the slider above will cost you Rupees 6500/- plus taxes