Visual communication in malls, retail stores, restaurants, corporate offices, etc. require very high resolution eye catching prints. These are only possible through our dye based inkjet and eco solvent prints. These machines typically print at a drop size of 8 pico-liters and below. This results in extremely sharp image reproduction.
HP inkjet and Roland eco solvent prints
Our HP and Roland machines print vibrant, mind blowing multi color images and reproductions of photographs. They are ideal for advertising, branding and even interior decoration applications. The machines can output seamless images of up to 5 feet wide. Since they print on rolls, length off course has no limitations.
The eco solvent machines print out on a variety of media. Applications for the same include…
- Matt and gloss vinyls:
- Point of sale branding within stores
- Prints on glass
- Photo prints
- Stickers & decals
- Flex prints
- Back light glow signboards
- Canvas prints
- Interior decoration
- Photo frames
- Fine art reproduction
- Glass films
- One way vision as privacy panels on glass
- Transparent films
- Translucent films
- Frosted films
- Night glow / glow in the dark films for safety signage
- High reflective radium films for road signs and parking stickers
- Paper and tracing films for engineering drawings
Moreover the Roland eco solvent printer can also print and cut images along their contours, in a variety of shapes.
We also have a lamination and finishing section. Finishing options for prints include….
- A top coat of lamination which could be, textured, matt or gloss
- Prints can be mounted on 3 or 5 mm sun board. They can also be pasted on a sheet of acrylic or an ACP panel
Here are some images on of product branding done on an HP inkjet machine. The same have been laminated and mounted on 3 mm sunboard. The finished job has been installed the point of sale, in modern trade stores….