As they say, the first impression is what counts. Walk into a client’s office or a business meet and the visiting card that you hand over, says a lot about you. At Orchid, we do your visiting card printing on extremely hi resolution digital color prints. You also have an option to choose from a variety of coated, textured and metallic papers.
- Vinyl print – 40/-
- Vinyl print + 3 mm sunboard – 70/-
- Vinyl print + 3 mm sunboard + lamination – 90/-
- Vinyl print + 5 mm sunboard – 100/-
The standard rectangular business have a size of 92 mm width with 54 mm height. But this rule is not set in stone and you can design you business cards in squares, circles and just about any shape that you can think of. Any dtp / design software like Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. will help you with your design and layout.
Visiting card printing options
At Orchid we do color digital printing on the high resolution Konica Minolta KC8000 and the Xerox Docu Color 5000 presses. These machines allow us to print on a variety of papers. You can choose from the following options for your visiting cards…
- Visiting cards printed on a single side or back to back
- Print on coated stock from 170, 250 and 300 gsm
- Print your business cards on 350 gsm thick ivory card
- Opt to print business cards on textured or metallic media for creating that extra impact
Other options to enhance your visiting cards are as follows…
- We can give a matt / gloss / textured lamination to your visiting cards
- You can laser cut / laser engrave your logo on the business card. This effect really makes you card stand out
- Cards with rounded corners, diagonally cut corners and reverse arcs can also be provided
Visiting card printing costs
Depending on whether your business card is printed on a single side or back to back the card can cost 60 paise on the lower side to 2 – 3 rupees per card. The choice of paper and finishing options also impact the pricing.