‘No Parking in front of the Gate’ Signs
Your brand, continuously checked out by people coming and going
- No Parking Signs Printed on Corrugated Flute Boards
- Plastic media is weather-proof and light-in-weight
- Dual purpose – advertising with a social intent
- Message prohibiting parking in front of the gate, included in the artwork
- Ideal solution to advertise in your immediate locality
- Eyelets on the top to enable quick installation
- Pricing starts from ₹ 50 / board
No Parking Signs on Corrugated Sheets – Detailed Description
No parking in front of gate signs strung on the gates and entrances of shops are a common sight in a densely populated city like Pune. Parking, in such cities, is always at a premium. There are many instances, where people inadvertently park their vehicles in front of society gates and shop entrances. This creates a lot of inconvenience for the residents who find their access blocked.
While this problem is troublesome, advertisers have found a way to exploit it for the benefit of their clients. They simply string up no parking boards on the gates. Of course, along with the prohibiting message, they also advertise their client’s products/services.
Printing of No Parking In Front of the Gate Board
Say you are running a local business like a nursery for kids or a beauty salon. You will need to get visibility and recognition in your area. One of the ways to do this is to print banners and string them up on poles or trees on the street. But to do this, you will need to get permission from the local municipal authorities. They might even charge you a license fee. Printing and displaying hoardings is another option. But this is pretty expensive, and may not be covered by the budgets of individually owned retail businesses.
‘Do not park in front of gate’ sign boards carrying sponsorship messages of your business is a great alternative that you should consider. It is a low-cost solution that will enhance the visibility of your business in your locality.
To begin with, you need colorful and eye-catching artwork. Perhaps it could contain your logo and a brief about your services. The artwork also needs to display the ‘No Parking’ message in a bold and clear manner. A 40:60 proportion between your artwork and the ‘No Parking’ message should be ideal.
This means that 40% of the surface area of the board should be deployed to show the words ‘No parking, in front of this gate.’ The remaining 60% of free space can then be used to carry your commercial message.
In addition to this product, Orchid Digitals also provides safety signs and solutions for cooperative housing societies, which can be accessed here.
‘No Parking In Front Of Gate’ Sign Boards – Required Characteristics
A ‘No parking’ sign at the entrance board strung on a gate on the road needs to have the following characteristics…
- It needs to be economical. This is because you will be printing this board in 100s, if not 1000s,
- The board has to be weatherproof. Since the board is being installed at an outdoor location, it should be able to withstand rain and sunlight.
- The board has to be light in weight and easy to install. The installation guy will be using a string to tie the board to the gate. And the board should be light enough to be held in place using just this method.
- The boards have to be rigid. Obviously we do not want them flapping in the wind like loose pieces of paper.
‘No Parking in Front of Gate’ Sign Boards – Material Specifications
- The ‘No Parking at Entrance’ boards are printed on a material called ‘Corrugated Flute Board’. This is a rigid and very light in weight plastic sheet of about 3 mm thickness. The hollow flutes in this board lend it its strength.
- The boards are digitally printed. This ensures that the image is crisp, clear, and extremely vibrant.
- The print is A3 in size (297 mm X 420mm)
- Further, the print is laminated. This makes our board resistant to rain and scratches.
- Finally, we provide two eyelets on top. You can now string the board and tie it to the bars of the gate.
FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Cost of Printing ‘No Parking In Front of the Gate’ Signs on Corrugated Sheets?
No parking boards on corrugated flute boards
₹4500.00/for 100 copies*
Signage to prevent vehicles from parking in front of society gates
* Please Note:
- The rates quoted above attract 18% GST
- The minimum order quantity (MOQ) for this product is 100 copies
Shipping and Delivery
- No Parking Boards can be delivered anywhere in India.
- Delivery charges are extra and will be communicated to you once we receive the delivery address.
Get a Quote for Your ‘No Parking’ Boards Printing Job
Please leave us your details and we will respond promptly